5 maj 2011

Believe in me

As usual I saved all of my essays until the last minute and now I've been up all night doing 2 out of 5 !
and I have two and a half more hours until I have to go get a shower and get ready for school... I wont make it!!
But I need to do my essay about leukemia and then the other two can wait until tomorrow after school.. but I wont have the time to do them then either ... My friend Emelie is turning 18 and she's having a party so I'm going there after school and on saturday I'll need to sleep since I haven't slept tonight and I'm partying tomorrow and then on saturday night there's is another party .. so hmm the other two will have 2 wait until sunday.. DAMN!
well blah blah blah I need to finnish my last essay now and get like 40 minutes of sleep... hahah

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar