8 maj 2011

I was and I always will be.. In love with you..

I have nothing 2 post here right now, nothing is happening right now.. Same story every week monday to friday school, homework and chillin with Emmy, friday and saturdays party and sundays sleeping and in between that I'm trying to get my life back on track.. Im so sick of every thing, but mostly myself.. I miss the old me, I need a change, Im tired of who I am right now..

But since I'm writing right now I can update you with :
It's almost 4 am , I can't sleep, I'm a OTH nerd, in 5 hours and a half hour school starts.. Now I'll watch another episode of OTH and try to fall asleep and not over sleep!!! :) Nighty night!



"Suddenly it was as if the roar of the crowd, the echo of the final buzzers, the cheers of my teammates were all sounding from 1,000 miles away, and what remained in that bizarre, muffled silence was only Peyton. The girl whose art, passion, and beauty had changed my life. In that moment, my triumph was not a state championship, but simple clarity. The realization that we had always been meant for each other and every instinct to the contrary had simply been a denial of the following truth - I was now and would always be in love with Peyton Sawyer."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar