7 juli 2011

damned if I do, damned if I don't.

So a lot of shit happened the past weeks, I haven't had the time to post anything.. But anyhow
this is my life plan right now:

july- work
august - school starts and a new trip to turkey
september - study , family comes to sweden
october - study , study for the drivers license
november - I'm turning 18, party , maybe a trip to turkey
december - christmas , new years eave
january - study
february - study
march - study
april - study
may - internship at the hospital
june - internship and graduation
july - turkey
august - work
september - work
october - work
november - work, I'm turning 19
december - work, christmas , new years eave
january - work
february - work
march - Emmy turns 20 , work
april - MOVE!

If it all will happen according to the plan ? I don't know.
Do I hope it does? HELL YEAH! I hope it all happens faster then the plan!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar