25 juli 2011

nothing lasts forever, I'm sorry I can't be perfect

Hey you guys, so, there's so much stuff happening , I just don't find the time to post something here, but I just got my iPhone back (or a new one the other one was so broken it costed more to fix it then to buy a new one) so I'll try to post some more ... But anyways, I've finished working now , for this summer, and Emmy will work the whole summer and Stina starts tomorrow so it's me myself and I the rest of the summer, so I'm gonna clean my room, and really CLEAN and throw a lot of old stuff out , work out and start my new life, I really need to start working out again.. I hate myself for letting it go this far. But now it's 5 am and I really need to go to bed now.. heheh nighty night :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar